Call for papers closed
Authors are invited to submit before 31 January 2021 by e-mail to ESAT2021@ifp.fr 1 page abstract in English
Please use this abstract template(MS word – 30 Ko) on which you
- select the topic
- choose the type of contribution you would prefer (Oral presentation or poster)
If you have already submitted an abstract which have been accepted for the 2020 edition, please download and fill this form and send it to ESAT2021@ifp.fr
Whithout an answer before 31 January, your submission 2020 will be considered as cancelled
Notification of acceptance
Authors will be informed whether their abstracts have been accepted or rejected by end of March. Those, whose abstracts have been declined will be given the opportunity to turn it into a poster.
Abstracts from the oral and poster presentations will be published in the conference proceedings. The abstract book will also be available after the event, in pdf format, on the conference website.
All authors are invited to publish their paper in the two partner journals of our event:
In the special issue of Fluid Phase Equilibria, a journal from Elsevier publishing quality peer reviewed research in applied thermodynamics.
- Submit on: https://www.editorialmanager.com/fpe/default.aspx
- Deadline: 30 September 2021
- Enter your user name and password (first-time users will need to register)
- Select Article Type Name as “VSI: ESAT-2021” during submission process
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to submitting your paper
- Guide for Author of this journal when preparing your manuscript
In Entropy, a journal from MDPI publishing research related to energy efficiency.
- Submit on: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/entropy/special_issues/ESAT2021- Deadline: 30 November 2021