The call for papers is closed
The conference will focus on:
- Phase equilibria (experiment and modeling)
- Thermophysical properties (experiment and modeling)
- Statistical thermodynamics (Simulation and equations of state)
In view of a deep decarbonization of industy, applications fields are the following:
- Biomass treatment
- Energy storage
- CO2 Capture, transport, storage & valorisation
- Innovative processes
- Energy efficiency
- Waste valorisation
- Molecular design
Authors are invited to submit by e-mail to ESAT2021@ifp.fr 1 page abstract in English
Please use this abstract template(MS word – 30 Ko) on which you
- select the topic
- choose the type of contribution you would prefer (Oral presentation or poster)
Notification of acceptance
Authors will be informed whether their abstracts have been accepted or rejected by mid-March. Those, whose abstracts have been declined will be given the opportunity to turn it into a poster.
Abstracts from the oral and poster presentations will be published in the conference proceedings. The abstract book will also be available after the event, in pdf format, on the conference website.
All authors are invited to publish their paper in the two partner journals of our event:
- in the special issue of Fluid Phase Equilibria, a journal from Elsevier publishing quality peer reviewed research in applied thermodynamics.
- in Entropy a journal from MDPI publishing research related to energy efficiency.