The poster sessions will be held in a virtual place that looks as follows
Due to the number of posters, 4 poster sessions will be held, 1 poster session per day of the conference (except on Monday)
- Each author will be given a dedicated screen for the session the poster will be displayed. The identification will be posted at the entrance of the room and on the ESAT2021 website
- During the time assigned for the poster session, you are invited to stand next to your poster to answer the questions of the visitors
- The content of the poster will only be visible to avatars inside the blue zone surrounding each position
- All the pdf files of the posters will be available online on a dedicated extranet page reserved for the participants. This will allow participants to view any poster at any time during the event. All the pdf will be deleted on Monday 12 July morning.
| If you do not want your poster to be available on this page,
please let us know by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The format of the poster to be provided - to be scrupulously respected
The virtual ESAT format implies a specific poster format that we ask you to apply according to the following criteria:
- A powerpoint presentation of 5 to 6 slides
- Landscape format
- Your file may content web links
- The file size is limited to 15 MB
We invite you to take inspiration from this template/example
Your dedicated screen allows you to browse on the web and share your camera if needed.
Remember that a poster is a way to communicate scientific information in a synthetic and stand-alone format. It must be understandable and readable even in your absence.
| The file pdf of your poster must be sent to email@example.com
at the latest on 18 June
identified as follows:poster submission number_nameauthor.pdf
All authors are invited to publish their paper in the two partner journals of our event:
- in the special issue of Fluid Phase Equilibria, a journal from Elsevier publishing quality peer reviewed research in applied thermodynamics.
- in Entropy, a journal from MDPI publishing research related to energy efficiency.
Green Center open
We remind you that the Green Center is open from Thursday 1st July. We strongly invite you to come and test your downloaded documents during these 2 days.
Laval Virtual technical assistance as well as ESAT organisation staff will be available for any questions.