- 45 min allotted for keynote speakers*, including 5 min discussion
- 20 min for the other oral presentations, including 5 min discussion
(*)The KS presentations are recorded and accessible in replay the day after in the extranet page of the website (access with code reserved for participants). Replays will be deleted on Monday 12 July morning.
Format of presentations – to be scrupulously respected
- A powerpoint or pdf file
- The file size is imperatively limited to 15 Mb
- Landscape format
- Your file may content web links
- the lecture hall screens allow you to browse on the web and share your camera
- Your presentation can be downloaded very easily and rapidly on the screen with a single click from your laptop.
Projection on 3 screens in the lecture hall (cf. illustration above)
- On the 2 side screens: the slides of your presentation
- In the middle screen: your face thanks to the webcam of your laptop
We remind you that the Green Center is open from Thursday 1st July
| We strongly invite you to come and test your presentation
during these 2 days or the day before your conference.
At the end of your trial, you simply copy your URL. You will only have to paste it in one click on the screen of the room where you will be presenting and this just at the time of your presentation.
Preview rooms will be available for all the duration of the symposium.
Laval Virtual technical assistance as well as ESAT organization staff will be available for any questions.
All authors are invited to publish their paper in the two partner journals of our event:
- in the special issue of Fluid Phase Equilibria, a journal from Elsevier publishing quality peer reviewed research in applied thermodynamics.
- in Entropy, a journal from MDPI publishing research related to energy efficiency.
Remember that you first have to register online
to gain access to the Green Center.