- 45 min allotted for keynote speakers*, including 5 min discussion
- 20 min for the other oral presentations, including 5 min discussion
(*)The KS presentations are recorded and accessible in replay the day after on Youtube (not referenced). These Replays will be deleted on Monday 12 July morning.
Format of presentations - to be scrupulously respected
Warning: Updated on 7 June
The virtual ESAT format implies a specific poster format that we ask you to apply according to the following criteria:
The Lecture Hall screens allow you to browse on the web and share your screen or camera.
Tip: If you wish to share your screen (e.g. for a demonstration), it could be more comfortable to have 2: one for your sharing and one to visually stay in touch with your virtual audience.
Your presentation can be downloaded very easily and rapidly on the screen with a single click from your laptop.
We remind you that the Green Center is open from Thursday 1st July
Preview rooms will be available for all the duration of the symposium.
At your arrival in the Green Center, please test the upload of your presentation in the dedicated Preview rooms (access via the "go to" menu on the top left of your laptop screen).
Once your test successful, copy the created URL link. Then you will just have to paste it in the bowser of the auditorium screen, at the time of your presentation.
More explanations on how to use the screens of the Green Center, and manage your avatar, in this document.
Laval Virtual technical assistance as well as ESAT organization staff will be available for any questions.
Remember that you first have to register online to gain access to the Green Center.
All authors are invited to publish their paper in the two partner journals of our event:
In the special issue of Fluid Phase Equilibria, a journal from Elsevier publishing quality peer reviewed research in applied thermodynamics.
- Submit on: https://www.editorialmanager.com/fpe/default.aspx
- Deadline: 30 September 2021
- Enter your user name and password (first-time users will need to register)
- Select Article Type Name as “VSI: ESAT-2021” during submission process
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to submitting your paper
- Guide for Author of this journal when preparing your manuscript
In Entropy, a journal from MDPI publishing research related to energy efficiency.
- Submit on: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/entropy/special_issues/ESAT2021
- Deadline: 30 November 2021